SAN-X Series Disinfector Softeners are equipped with a chlorine generator. During regeneration, a small amount of the brine solution is converted to chlorine in order to disinfect the entire system each regeneration.
- Reduce staining
- Save on the bottom line
- Protect plumbing
- Enjoy sparkling dishes and brighter laundry
- Automatic Chlorine Generator. Disinfects the unit and reduces iron and sulfur bacteria each regeneration.
- Two Units in One. Removes iron and hardness. Zeolite provides excellent filtration, and chlorine-resistant resin removes iron and hardness through ion exchange.
- Adjustable Control. Programming can be set to handle your water conditions.
- Non-Corrosive Construction. All components are made of fiberglass, stainless steel, or similar materials to provide many years of service.
- Rugged Mechanical Piston Valve. Smooth operation without the sticking concerns associated with solenoids or flapper valves.
- Full Flow Bypass Valve. Simple to use valve allows you to bypass the unit for lawn sprinkling or filter maintenance.
|Model Number||Max Grain Capacity (Per Tank)||Standard Grain Capacity (Per Tank)||Type of Regeneration||Peak Flow Rate||Service Flow Rate||Depth||Width||Height||Pipe Size|
|FSX1-1054||30,000||24,000||Meter / Time Clock||18 GPM||12 GPM||16"||28"||62"||3/4" & 1"|
|FSX1-1248||45,000||36,000||23 GPM||14 GPM||16"||30"||56"|
|FSX1-1354||60,000||48,000||22 GPM||18 GPM||16"||31"||62"|
|FSX1-1465||75,000||60,000||23 GPM||19 GPM||16"||31"||74"|
NOTE 1: Service flow rate of control valve with bypass and meter is 27gpm @ 15 psig drop.