FOZ1 Series- Ozone system reduces stains and eliminate ordors. Small footprint with for ease of installation. The FOZ1 series is 150% stronger than chlorine.
• Reduces stains
• Eliminates odors
• Brightens laundry
• Protects plumbing
• Ready out of box to connect to 3/4” or 1” plumbing
• Nonhazardous Disposal. Media can be disposed as solid waste due to non-leaching material.
• Corrosion-Resistant Construction. The entire system utilizes stainless steel, fiberglass, and polyethylene so rust and corrosion concerns are eliminated.
• Patented Material. Patented material used for reduction of arsenic 3, arsenic 5, lead, cadmium, copper, antimony, mercury, zinc, nickel and selenium.
• Minimal Maintenance. The only maintenance required is the occasional media replacement.
• Rugged Control Valve. Provides years of dependable service and has proven durability.
• Reduces Heavy Metals. Using an absorption process, heavy metals are reduced by up to 99+% of what’s typically found in potable water sources. • Easy to Repair. Control valve provides years of quality performance and is easy to repair. This cuts down the time of service calls.
• Push-Button Simplicity. All settings available at your fingertips.
|Model Number||Media cu. ft.||Backwash Rate Required||Peak Flow Rate||Service Flow Rate||Depth||Width||Height||Pipe Size|
|FMR1-1044||1.0||3.2 gpm||11 GPM||5 GPM||16"||12"||52"||3/4" & 1"|
|FMR1-1248||2.0||5.3 gpm||12 GPM||8 GPM||16"||13"||56"|
|FMR1-1465||3.0||7.5 gpm||13 GPM||11 GPM||17"||15"||74"|
Prerequisites for successful application: Iron < 0.1 ppm, Manganese < 0.01 ppm, pH < 8.0, Silica < 30 ppm, Hardness > 5 gpg is preferred but not required unless silica is present. Contact Franklin Water technical services for sizing based on the level of contaminant in the water and flow rate requirement. Regular testing is required to indicate when filter media should be replaced.