Single Iron Filter
Single Iron Filter
The FIF1 Series Iron Filters reduce the iron below the stain level and increase the pH if the raw water is acidic. The acid water corrodes copper and brass piping and valves. If the pH is corrected a small amount of inexpensive filter media must be replenished occasionally. In many cases the filter will remove iron; correct the low pH problem and eliminate odor from a water supply. The FIF1 filter is equipped with a mechanical control.
- Reduce stains
- Eliminate Odors
- Enjoy brighter laundry
- Protect plumbing
- No Chemicals. A chemical regenerant is not required, allowing for safe chemical-free operation.
- No In-Line Venturi. Plugging and adjusting concerns are eliminated.
- No Air Compressor. The noise and expense of compressors are eliminated.
- No Air Release Valve Required. Lack of an air release valve allows for installation flexibility.
- Small Footprint. Small footprint allows for ease of installation and space saving.
- Rugged Mechanical Piston Valve. Smooth operation without the sticking concerns associated with solenoids or flapper valves.
- Full Flow Bypass Valve. Simple to use valve allows you to bypass the unit for lawn sprinkling or filter maintenance.
- Automatic pH Adjustment. Specialty filter media automatically adjusts pH for iron & manganese reduction.
|Model Number||Media Volume cu. ft.||Backwash Rate Required @ 40 psi||Peak Flow Rate (GPM)||Service Flow Rate (GPM)||Depth||Width||Height||Pipe Size|
1" & 3/4"
NOTE 1: Residential FIF1 Filter Systems are not designed for continuous flow applications. (Example: Ground water heat pumps, lawn irrigation, etc.)
NOTE 2: “M” suffix is used for manganese reduction.
NOTE 3: Add suffix “-DH” if a dome hole is desired. Example: FIF1-1054-DH
NOTE 4: Specifications are subject to change without notice.